a) “Luxe”, "we", "us", and “our” refers to Kaviar Beauty Pty Ltd ACN 643 545 975 trading as The Luxe Collection by K and "you" or “your” refers to any person who contacts us and/or accepts services from us.
1. “Luxe Website” means Luxe’s webpage www.theluxecollection.com.au“
2. Accessory” means luxury handbags (and any other accessory Luxe elects to offer), including where applicable, any protective bag, supplied by Luxe to the Customer.
3. “Agreement of Hire” means an agreement between Luxe and a Customer which commences when the Customer accepts Services from Luxe and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.“
4. Terms and Conditions” means the Terms and Conditions published from time to time on the Luxe Website. “
5. Services” means short term rental of luxury Accessories.
6. Personal information we collect
7. When you contact us, enquire about our Services or hire an Accessory, a record is made which may include your personal information.
8. The type of personal information we collect and store will typically include:
8.1. information that identifies you such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, details and copies of your driver license, passport or photo card;
8. 2. information about your personal characteristics (eg your age, gender, etc);
8.3. your payment card, method and transaction details;
8.4. other personal information you provide to us, or authorise us to collect, as part of your request for, and our provision of, Services.
1. How we collect personal information
Where practicable, we will collect your personal information directly from you. We may collect your personal information through all or any of the following means:
a) when you contact us via telephone or email;
b) when you lodge an enquiry through the Luxe Website;
c) when you register an account on the Luxe Website;
d) when you enter an Agreement of Hire;
e) through correspondence with you (in any form); and
f) from conducting surveys that you agree to participate in.
1. Security, storage and protection of Personal Information
2. Luxe may hold and store personal information using electronic record keeping methods. We use secure databases. We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is stored securely and protected from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
3. The data base will have restricted and limited access and will only allow access to Luxe and any authorised personnel operating such data base.
4. A Customer’s account on the Luxe Website will be password-protected. Creation and security of the password is your responsibility.
5. Luxe will not be responsible for any privacy breaches that occur externally on the Customer’s device, which cause subsequent breaches on the Customer’s Luxe account. However, should this occur, and Luxe is made aware of the issue by the Customer, Luxe may at its sole discretion decide to make attempts to assist the Customer such as cancelling any orders that have not been made by the Customer.
6. We take steps to destroy or de-identify personal information that we no longer require and are not required to retain by law.
1. How we use your Personal Information
Personal Information will be used by Luxe for the following purposes:
1. To register the Customer’s account onto Luxe’s secured data base;
2. To process an Agreement of Hire and all actions that follow;
3. To assist/respond to any communications with the Customer;
4. To email and/or SMS the Customer special promotions, updates and newsletters;
5. To consider any complaints made by the Customer;
6. To provide to any insurer, debt collector and/or police, as per our Terms and Conditions.
8. The Customer’s web browser contains cookies which collect amounts of data on the Customers device, if it is an enabled feature in the Customer’s browser settings.
9. The cookies will not collect or breach the Customer’s Personal Information, however will help Luxe identify and track popular features of Luxe’s Website.
10. The purpose of the cookies are to guide and assist Luxe with making adjustments and improvements on its website to suit Customer preferences.
11. The cookies can be disabled through the Customer’s browser settings. Luxe’s website will continue to work if the cookies are disabled, however some advanced features may not be available to the Customer.
12. Opting out
13. Luxe may use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of informing you about our Services, upcoming promotions and events, or other opportunities that may interest you. Customers can opt out of emails and/or SMS at any time by following the prompts on their email or the Luxe Website to unsubscribe.
14. A registered Customer can de-register their account with Luxe at any time provided there are no outstanding fees owing to Luxe.
15. A Customer who has de-registered can later re-register an account with Luxe again at any time.
16. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
17. Updating your information
18. A registered Customer may change or update their Personal Information at any time on Luxe’s Website.
19. You are entitled to request access to your personal information that we hold about you and/or to make corrections to that information. To do so, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can help us to do this by letting us know if you notice errors or discrepancies in information we hold about you and letting us know if your personal details change.
You may make a complaint about privacy to the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
We take all complaints seriously. The Privacy Officer will first consider your complaint to determine whether there are simple or immediate steps which can be taken to resolve the complaint. We will generally respond to your complaint within a week.
If your complaint requires more detailed consideration or investigation, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within a week and endeavour to complete our investigation into your complaint promptly. We may ask you to provide further information about your complaint and the outcome you are seeking. We will then typically gather relevant facts, locate and review relevant documents and speak with individuals involved.
In most cases, we will investigate and respond to a complaint within 30 days of receipt of the complaint. If the matter is more complex or our investigation may take longer, we will let you know.
If you are not satisfied with our handling to your complaint, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). The OAIC can be contacted by telephone on 1300 363 992, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact details on the OAIC website.
Do we disclose your personal information overseas?
Luxe’s Terms and Conditions